Type Here to Get Search Results !

Motivational Quotes for Daily Success

 

Motivational Quotes for Daily Success



1."Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

 

2."The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." - Jordan Belfort

 

3."If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission." - Anonymous

 

4."Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." - John D. Rockefeller

 

5."I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson

 

6."Success is not in what you have, but who you are." - Bo Bennett

 

7."The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu

 

8."I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

 

9."Don't let yesterday take up too much of today." - Will Rogers

 

10"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." - Vidal Sassoon


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

#

Below Post Ad

#